Thursday, February 17, 2011

Michelle Trachtenberg clueless about drugs


By MusicRooms  on 17/02/2011

Michelle Trachtenberg had to research marijuana for her latest movie role, as she “doesn’t know anything about the weed".
image: Michelle Trachtenberg

The 25-year-old American actress is known for her roles in hit TV shows including Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Gossip Girl, and her latest part in comedy Take Me Home Tonight sees her portraying a partying cannabis user.

Michelle has never been interested in drug taking, so she had to do a fair amount of research on the effects of the illegal substance.

"I play a goth stoner chick and I don't know anything about the weed," Michelle told Us Magazine at a party celebrating her recent Maxim cover shoot.

"Really, I know nothing about it. So I had to do a little research."

Michelle was eager to confirm her research didn’t actually involve sampling the drug, although she found speaking to users of the substance just as revealing. The talented actress was shocked to discover many of her pals are partial to marijuana, although it at least meant she gained an in-depth understanding of the drug.

"I was talking with my friends, who are apparently a bunch of f**king stoners," she added.

Meanwhile, the beauty discussed her preparation for the raunchy Maxim photo shoot, where she displays her toned physique in provocative lingerie. The star teased that she didn’t eat for over a week in preparation for the modelling, before quickly confessing she actually continued to eat her favourite food but just on a smaller scale.

"I stopped eating," she laughed. "No, I ate a lot. My favourite foods are bread and cheese, so I basically just limited eating those things from five times a day to about twice a week. But only for ten days."

musicrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment