Sunday, April 24, 2011

Whedon announces Avengers film start


Written by Jason Comic Books, News Apr 24, 2011

Geek Messiah Joss Whedon has announced, or E-nounced (see what I did there?) that THE AVENGERS will begin filming following Zombie Jesus Day.

“Tomorrow we start shooting (I THINK I’m legally permitted to say that). Day one. That’s right. We’ll be shooting the pivotal death/betrayal/product placement/setting up the sequel/coming out scene”

Whedon’s statement was made on the popular fan zine Whedonesque.com

Whedon also stated that he was still working on BUFFY pages for the upcoming “Season 9″ of Dark Horse Comics BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and that regarding THE AVENGERS he is trying to “figure out what the movie is about already.”  adding, “I’m pretty sure it’s about the JUSTICE LEAGUE”

While Whedon’s note was squee inducing (a grown man JUST wrote that) it sadly gives fans/obsessive’s/me nothing particularly substantial with regard to what exactly he will do with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and the rest when THE AVENGERS soars into theaters next summer.

My bet? Skrull musical.

veryaware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment